- Position: Marketing Coordinator
- Location: Shakopee
- Department: Corporate
- Duration: Full-time, year-round
Job Objective: Reporting to the VP of Sales and the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating the marketing efforts for Mom’s Landscaping & Design and sister companies. The goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to develop strategy, plan, implement, and monitor the efforts of the organization to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of our service offerings.
1. Be honest, respectful, self-motivated, and organized.
2. Be a people person.
3. Demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
4. Marketing training and experience important.
5. Knowledge and proficiencies with technology very important.
6. Graphic Design proficiencies a plus, but not required.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Grow, develop, and monitor our social media exposure.
2. Plan, coordinate, promote, attend, and refine events like the home and garden shows, ASID showcase home, Oake on the Water, private inauguration space socials, and other events.
3. Plan, coordinate, promote, attend, and refine trade shows and other outreach opportunities for the
business and other employees.
1. Designerific business casual
1. Great benefits for full-time year-round employees
2. Positive working environment
3. Career training and advancement
4. Health insurance
5. Paid time off
6. Retirement plan
7. Company-sponsored events
8. Salary depends on qualifications
9. Compensation and advancements are results-oriented
MOM’S LANDSCAPING & DESIGN, LLC IS A DRUG-FREE WORK PLACE
Looking for a marketing position? Know Marketing, social media, sales? This week’s leads: Mom’s Landscaping – Marketing Coordinator – Contact …
Check out this Social Media Job at General Mills. Apply Online: http://careers.generalmills.com/en/jobs/descriptions/corporate-communications-social-media-specialist-minneapolis-minnesota-job-1-5193641?country=united-states POSITION OVERVIEW General Mills is seeking a Social …
The Minnesota Zoo Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that supports the Minnesota Zoo in its mission to connect people, …
Announcing 4 job postings and 6 Internship Opportunities at the Ordway. Please visit the employment page for more details on how …
Posting from: Nicholas E. Eyvindsson DC I am a chiropractor in Eagan. We are looking to provide intern opportunities to …
DCTC AMA members, along with other DCTC student clubs, have the opportunity to do some volunteering at Feed My Starving …
DCTC American Marketing Association (AMA) FREE Pizza Webinar: Thinking More Like a Leader – How to Maximize Your Opportunities When? …
The Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) American Marketing Association collegiate club approved its 2014-15 Chapter Plan. Join by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org …