DCR Chamber Sales and Marketing Intern
Title: Sales and Marketing Intern
Background: The Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is a business organization that serves its members by shaping public policy, providing networking, supporting educational opportunities, encouraging business & community development, and much more. We serve the cities of Eagan, Farmington, Lilydale, Mendota Heights, Mendota, Rosemount, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul.
Description: The Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is seeking a sales and marketing intern looking to earn credits for class or business experience. This intern would be working closely with the Membership Director reaching out to prospective members. Additionally, they would work with the communications and events manager to help create promotional items for upcoming events and programs. As an intern at DCR Chamber, you would be exposed to many business professionals in the community who could be valuable connections when seeking a job. You will get hands on experience in a professional business environment.
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours a week (2 days)
Desired Class Level(s): First Year, Sophomore, Former Student, Other, Junior, Senior, Graduate Student, Alumni
Job Function(s): Sales/Business Development, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Fundraising/Development, Administrative/Support Services
– Assist with creating promotional items
– Work closely with membership director on sales efforts
– General office tasks
– Scheduling meetings
– Content research on topics related to the program/event
– Assist in preparation of materials for events
– Answering phones and crafting professional emails
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Design (preferred)
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with members
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Jessy Annoni at email@example.com.