advertising, agency, Apple Valley, branding, burnsville, class, College, course, dakota county tech, DCTC, education, intern, internship, marketing, Minnesota, MN, Rosemount, sales, social media, Technical College, training, Twin Cities, university
This is an internship position with tremendous room for growth and input on all areas of Kocina Branding & Marketing Companies. Truly a great opportunity for an outside-the-box thinker who is fascinated by the constantly changing world of marketing, PR and advertising.
- Are you looking for some experience? Do you have a flexible schedule? Our internship program is designed to provide students with opportunities to learn more about their fields of interest and gain valuable experience in the industry. Internships are offered on an unpaid basis, and must be taken for credit.
- Organization of client database
- Call out to clients and prospects to verify company information
- Assist Event Manager with day-to-day operations and event planning
- Assist with projects in the areas of marketing, event development and sponsorship/development as needed
- Assist in the development of collateral material
- Assist in the conducting of marketing research and organizing results into reports
Creating reports for clients and for internal use
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- General administrative tasks
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Good writing and editing skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint helpful
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Sense of humor
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and public relations
- Willing to abide by the policies and procedures of Kocina Branding & Marketing Companies
Job Location: Burnsville, Minnesota
College Majors Wanted – Business Marketing; Marketing & Sales; Marketing Design
REQUIREMENTS: Currently pursuing a degree in Internet Marketing, Marketing or other related field. Able to work at least 10 hours per week. Minimum of 3 month internship. Internships are unpaid and must be taken for college credit. Must be able to provide documents from school indicating credit.
Kocina Branding and Marketing Companies
Employer Web: Site http://www.kocinamarketingcompanies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Name: Cynde Bock
Address: 350 W Burnsville Parkway
Burnsville, MN 55337
Application Instructions Apply online.