Posting – Job opening
What is needed for Social Media and Framing Coordinator:
1. I’d love to have all my social media profiles updated with some new photos and information.
2. Organize and edit photos of customer projects for use on our website, in store and on social media.
3. Help me put together a better social media strategy and start implementing it.
4. Help me finish my marketing plan for 2016 and put it on paper!
5. Finish a project to send a letter to past customers for our 20th anniversary.
6. If they want to learn to do picture framing and/or sales that would be a plus. We could train them in the back room on the basic duties and that would help us when we get super busy.
7. The cleaning task does not go away. We need someone who is willing to sweep, vacuum, clean the bathroom and take out the trash. This can be done in 30-45 minutes a couple of times a week. Some dusting of our gallery for at least 1-2 hours a week.
If it works out that they need an internship, that is fine and we can work with them to make sure they are fufilling that requirement. But I have some immediate tasks that I could use at least weekly tasks.
1960 Cliff Lake Road #103
Eagan, MN 55122