We’ll discuss the following:
– AMA Meeting Minutes from 1/12/17
– Announcements for AMA Twin Cities (MN) Chapter:
The Future of Marketing: Automation –Date: Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017 Time: 7:30AM – 9:30AM Location James J. Hill Center, Reading Room 80 West Fourth Street, St. Paul, MN 55102. See http://www.mnama.org/events/the-future-of-marketing-automation.html for more details. ($5 for student members)
Event 2: Make Your Current or Future Job Search Work for You – Date and Time Date: Tuesday, Jan 31, 2017 – Time: 5:45PM – 8:30PM – –Location: Mozza Mia, 3910 W 50th St., Edina, MN 55424 (FREE TO STUDENT MEMBERS) http://www.mnama.org/events/make-your-job-search-work-for-you.html
Event 3: 5th Annual Ad Bowl – Date and Time – Date: Monday, Feb 6, 2017 – Time: 5:30PM – 8:00PM – Location: Carmichael Lynch 110 North Fifth Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (FREE FOR STUDENT MEBMERS)
1.Free Pizza Webinar: Monday, February 6th at 11:30 a.m. Room TBA
2. Collegiate Conference (New Orleans). We received notification on Wed., January 11, 2017 that we will not be able to attend the conference in March but Student Senate is willing to look at more local conferences. Possibilities discussed:
a. Social Media Marketing Conference in Bloomington on March 8th.
4. Feed My Starving Children – See possible dates this month or next. Let me know which dates work best for your schedule.
5. Fundraising – Need officer
6. Need officers for following positions:
– Civic Engagement
Let me know if you would like to nominate yourself or another person for a DCTC AMA officer position: Carie Statz, DCTC AMA Club Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org