This website will frequently post positions and internships associated with Marketing and Sales around the Twin Cities area. You will find postings for internships and Jobs
Career Services at DCTC helps students and alumni develop, evaluate and implement their career plans. Career Services achieves three main objectives:
- Provides students with the knowledge, skills and resources needed to accomplish their career development and job search goals.
- Educates students on career options.
- Encourages students to take the initiative.
We meet our objectives through the following services:
- One-on-one help with developing job search skills, writing résumés, composing cover and thank-you letters, networking, and interviewing.
- Assistance in career planning for individuals who are unsure about their career path or college major; career assessments available for a nominal fee.
- Workshops and group presentations on job seeking and career planning.
- Current data regarding job placement percentages and starting salaries for DCTC graduates.
- Arrangements made with employers for on-campus student recruitment for a variety of full-time and part-time jobs. Employer weekday visits are scheduled throughout the school year.
- Current college work-study position postings. Students interested in working on campus in a work-study capacity must complete an application and turn it in to the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid.
We augment our services with the following resources:
- Job leads provided by employers wishing to hire DCTC students and graduates for part-time and full-time positions
- Free handouts on résumé writing, job seeking skills, interviewing, networking and other career-related activities
- Library of self-help books and materials related to career development, job seeking and locating employers
- 9 a.m.– 5 p.m. or by appointment
Monday thru Friday